Harbortouch +370 688 35020, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Goštauto g. 40A, Floor 6
Senior Android Software Engineer
We are looking for an experienced and talented Android engineer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. You will be part of our technology group, responsible for design of the next generation Point Of Sale (POS) product and consumer mobile applications. You will contribute to design and architectural evolution of the product, collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features and complete customizations based on consumer’s feedback, participate in product performance optimization initiatives and other software development activities with an ultimate goal of delivering highly engaging, robust and reliable business and consumer applications. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with product managers, business analysts, UI/UX engineers, software and quality assurance engineers.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and working experience in Android app development. Have designed and published multiple original Android apps
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Experience working with remote data via RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of Android User Interface Guidelines
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it
To apply for one of these positions, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.