Harbortouch +370 688 35020, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Goštauto g. 40A, Floor 6
We are looking for an experienced and talented UI designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with product managers, business analysts, software and quality assurance engineers. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user story into a smooth and intuitive interaction. Utilizing your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.) as well as industry standards and guidelines, you will create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows to effectively communicate your interaction ideas and defend your design decisions.
- Three or more years of experience and proven track record
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz
- Knowledge of Android and iOS User Interface Guidelines
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it
To apply for one of these positions, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at email@example.com for more information.