Harbortouch +370 688 35020, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Goštauto g. 40A, Floor 6
iOS Software Engineer
We are looking for a strong iOS software engineer to join our Technology Group and lead development of the HarborPay and other POS eco system applications. In this role, you will participate in all phases of SDLC, design and implement critical software components of Harbortouch POS system, provide support to Customer Support and QA teams with analysis of technical problems with the product, work with Business Analysts on project requirements to create solutions for major Enterprise clients, provide design estimates and input into RFP process. You will also contribute to specifications and user documentation and will be expected to maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or other Engineering related field
- Minimum of 3 years prior experience in Software Development
- Expert knowledge of Swift / Objective C programming languages
- RDBMS experience
- Good understanding of networking protocols
- The ability to prioritize, be attentive to details, maintain confidentiality, and provide exceptional client service is required
- Demonstrated communication, interpersonal, organizational, analytical and problem solving skills required
- Self-motivated, being able to work with minimal supervision as well as coach other junior team members
- Fluency in English. Experience working with remote teams is a plus
To apply for one of these positions, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.