Harbortouch +370 688 35020, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Goštauto g. 40A, Floor 6
Engineering Project Manager
We are looking for a strong, hands on engineering project manager to join our Technology Group and lead development of the next generation POS product. In this role, you will be responsible for leading a team of full-stack developers in the implementation of product features which directly drive value for our customers by collaborating with product managers and business analysts, contributing to design and coding of critical product components, establishing processes and leading quality improvement initiatives, working with the team members to promote personal development and interfacing with other company departments to represent the team and communicate latest project news.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject
- A solid understanding of software engineering fundamentals
- 3+ years of experience managing development teams in an Agile environment; experience with TDD is desirable
- Experience with database design and performance tuning, preferably using Postgres
- Proficiency working in a Linux environment; experience with Docker is a plus
- Ability to clearly communicate technical topics to non-technical people
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary team environment
- Ability to learn, adapt and have an open mind
To apply for one of these positions, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.