Harbortouch +370 688 35020, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Goštauto g. 40A, Floor 6
In this role, you’ll work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our internal and production systems. You will help automate and streamline our operations and processes, build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations as well as take responsibility to troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related area
- Strong background in Linux/Unix administration and bash scripting
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is required)
- Experience with automation/configuration management frameworks
- Advanced knowledge of Docker and/or rkt containers
- Strong experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Familiarity with Prometheus, InfluxDB, Nagios, or other analytics / metrics collectors
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available services
- Ability to clearly communicate technical topics to non-technical people
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary team environment
- Ability to learn, adapt and have an open mind
To apply for one of these positions, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.