Harbortouch +370 688 35020, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Goštauto g. 40A, Floor 6
The business analyst’s primary objective is assisting Harbortouch in implementing technology solutions in a cost-effective manner by determining the requirements of a product, project, or program, and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators, and partners. The business analyst serves as the liaison between the sales, operations, and technical development teams. This person will be responsible for eliciting, analyzing, validating, specifying, and managing the business needs of the stakeholders; including customers, partners, and end users. The Business Analyst will work closely with business units, subject matter experts, and technical resources to identify business needs, define projects, develop requirements, report results, and manage the effort to completion.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Broad IT domain experience in three or more of the following IT areas: Applications Development, Point of Sale, Payment Processing, Enterprise Architecture, Project Management, Vendor Management, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, and Maintenance and Support
- Must be flexible and demonstrate the ability to execute on deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm, and innovation
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in both verbal and written communication
- Experience in group and/or management presentations
- Strong analytical skills
- Familiarity with general business functions
To apply for one of these positions, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.