Harbortouch +370 688 35020, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Goštauto g. 40A, Floor 6
Big Data Architect
We are looking for a strong software architect to join our Technology Group. You will define the reference architecture, lead and work hands-on towards implementation and delivery of big data platform to production. You will work closely with business and engineering teams on architecting and deploying new big data solutions, develop big-data configurations, architectural diagrams, and proposals as needed. You will be expected to stay current with new development in big data and propose enhancements to the big data stack.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or similar degree is required. Master degree is preferred.
- 5+ years implementing enterprise Data & Analytic solutions in a complex environment
- Experience implementing big data frameworks like Hadoop, Spark, Flink, Storm, Samza, etc.
- Knowledge of Java, Scala, Python, Pig, Hive or other relevant programming languages
- Experience in designing and implementing the data architecture and ETL strategies
- Experience in managing complex, distributed systems
- Strong troubleshooting and performance tuning skills (TCP/IP, storage, security, etc)
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Ability to present solutions to the “C” level as well as the technical level
To apply for one of these positions, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at email@example.com for more information.