Harbortouch +370 688 35020, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Goštauto g. 40A, Floor 6
Backend Software Engineer
In this role, you’ll work collaboratively with other members of the technology group and partners to design and implement various components of the Lighthouse portal – a mission critical cloud component of the Harbortouch’s POS solution, ensuring its scalability to support 100k+ merchants and 10k+ transactions per second. You will contribute to design of RESTful API end points to allow for growth of developer marketplace while ensuring advanced security and data integrity.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related area
- Advanced knowledge of Node.js / Ember.js
- Understanding of enterprise software design patterns, SOA, RESTful services, data structures and multi-threading
- Experience designing, implementing, and scaling large scale, enterprise-wide solutions
- Experience designing or implementing RESTful APIs
- Strong experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with data caching
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary team environment
- Ability to learn, adapt and have an open mind
To apply for one of these positions, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.